Monday, August 14, 2006

Vaction's All I've Ever Wanted

Well I'm home from vacation and I've missed a lot, so I think i'll play catchup.

The New York Giants won their preseason opener on the legs of that guy who ran that kickoff back late in the game, and not the starters.


The Yanks lost a series to the Angels, again. I fucking hate the Angels, god damnit!

I am only now realizing that I might have left my debit card on the floor of some bar down at the Jersey Shore (AWESOME!) Also, at that same bar some guy from KROCK FreeFM took my picture for use on the internet. No word on where it is yet.

I have to go back to school next week. I need to clean my room at my house there very badly.

Something happened in the real world that involved planes, but no snakes. It was scary and you couldn't even drink cheap liqour on the plane to calm yourself down because terrorists figured out a way to make bombs out of liquid things.

Thats about all I can think of right now. Fuck I wish I hadn't lost my ATM card! I need coffee, and I'm going to go get it. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home