Monday, August 07, 2006

The Real LT

This is something that's been getting on my nerves for a while now, so I figure I might as well bitch about it here. Its in regards to this gentleman right here.


It's a bad habit amongst NFL people to call this man, whose name happens to be LaDainian Tomlinson, LT. He is not LT. He never will be LT. I only give one person a free pass to call him LT, and that is Joe Theisman (more on that later)

Allow me to now present you with LT.

He sometimes looked like this


Lawrence Fucking Taylor. That is who LT is. You can not call LaDainian Tomlinson LT, unless of course, your name is Joe Theisman.

Why Joe Theisman? Well I'm pretty sure Theisman has tried to pretend that LT doesn't exist. If you haven't seen the video of this play, then you won't understand (Warning: Don't watch if you don't like really bad injuries shown from the Reverse Angle in Super Slow Mo)

(Update:I totally forgot to preface this as an idea for the upcoming NFL season, as to not make it seem like I ripped off Jimmy Kimmel.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bina said...

you have way too much time on your hands...

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home