Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Soon To Be Armed

Apparently some woman in Brooklyn was having a verbal fight with her step father. Like many people engaged in verbal fights she threw whatever was lying around at him. What was lying around was a pair of scissors. Usually this doesn't turn to much more then a bunch of F-Bombs. In this case, however, she hit him in the heart and he died. That's luck for you.

Well apparently this charmed woman has a myspace page. From the about me section:
MY NAME IS LYN...IM IN LOVE WITH MY GIRL JEN.... I WILL BE 27 VERY SOON. I AM A LEO. I AM A SINGLE PROUD PARENT OF MY BEAUTIFUL 2 IN A HALF[sic] YEAR OLD MODEL DAUGHTER ALEXA JANAE. I AM A SECURITY GUARD. SOON TO BE A ARMED GUARD.
I Hope that whole armed guard thing works out for you Lyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home