Monday, August 14, 2006

Childhood

I was recently having a discussion about how many time I should have died, or at least been brutally maimed while growing up. Stories of broken glass showering my bodie, wheelie attempts that ended with a bike, sans rider, rolling across the yard on one whilewhile the said rider lied on the ground, and several other stories that my parents have specific wrinkles and baldspots for. And this one on my forehead next to my eye was from the time you played with a BB Gun to fairly unfortunate results (note: googling images of ouch or ow for something funny to put here is NSFW, and gross, god damnit)

Well today I stumbled across an article at The Phat Tree that further reminds me that it is nothing short of a miracle that I survived through middle school. I would provide highlights, but I already passed off copying and pasting as a post once today, and it would be nothing short of blasphemy were I to do it twice. Just enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home