Thursday, July 27, 2006

If it weren't for my horse...

I was thinking about that classic Lewis Black joke earlier, and I suddenly could not get it out of my head. WHAT DOES IT MEAN!? It was driving me crazy. I also read a post on a blog I like to read, Father Knows Shit. Next thing I know I'm trying to figure out where the fuck the goddamn mailman pees.

Then I got to wondering why does my mind do this (although it was a relief to find out that I'm not the only one with my particular sleep habits). I seem to never be able to clear it. I'm always thinking about the most random shit ever. Everything from "Is there a God" too "I wonder if colors are the same to everyone."

Then I got to wondering why whenever I open up this little updater thing, I have absolutely nothing to write about. I really wish I could just come up with something. I need to carry a notebook around and write down with all the random thoughts that enter my brain. Then I can burden all of my readers (according to site meter that is me) and I'll get content. After I have content, then I'll get the readers, then I'll get the Khaki's, then I'll get the chicks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home