Tuesday, July 25, 2006

You're With Me, Pinkslip



I just learned that Harold Reynolds has been fired from espn. That really just bummed me out. Harold has been on ESPN for like 11 years, so since I was 10. He seemed like competent anchor that had a relatively good grasp on the game. He actually seemed to enjoy talking about baseball, unlike others who seemed to be working just so they could afford the lavish luxaries that come with the territory.

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with ESPN. I just don't understand why they would fire the only competent host of Baseball Tonight right now. I just plain don't understand it. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy some of the other host (read: Tino Martinez when he played on the Yankees) but some people just don't belong on television, like Tino Martinez while on BBTN looking like a dear in headlights, and John Kruk...that guy should not be allowed in front of a camera, ever.
Turns out it was sexual harassment. Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home